SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Spiritus transformation for me and the youth




What has my life been since I started with this ministry?  It has been a struggle no doubt about that, but as the fourth month starts with SPIRITUS I am very glad that I am here.  This ministry has forced me to go deeper within myself then I have ever had to do before.  I am no longer afraid to speak to the youth which is a very big plus for me.  Also through prayer, ministry and community life I can tell that Jesus is challenging me to become the man Christ made me to be.  

I am very excited with this ministry.  Already I can see the difference of what we do in the hearts of these youth.  At the very least they come to us with a little flame for Christ so when they experience these retreats most of them literally transform in front of our eyes to a blazing furnace for Christ.  This ministry is definitely needed in our times to combat the Culture of Death that pervades every aspect of our society so I just want to a big "Thank You" to all of our supporters.  With your support we can ignite the flames of love for Christ in these youths as well cultivate leaders in nine young men and women for the armies of Christ.

May God bless you this Christmas,

Robert Jennings, SPIRITUS Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!