SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Sunday, December 30, 2012


It has been a great four months here on SPIRITUS! I can already see how being a part of this ministry has impacted me.  I am learning so much from students on retreat, and I have a lot of fun with them.  I have also learned a lot from the other team members.   It has been great being surrounded by so many people who put their Catholic faith as a priority in their life. Being in an environment that helps nurture my own faith has really helped me to grow more in love with Jesus, and with being Catholic.

The opportunities for prayer that we have are amazing.  I love being able to go to Mass daily, and being in a community that prays together.  I really see how important personal prayer is to this ministry.  Being in closer communication with God has given me a stronger sense of who I am, and how I am meant to live my life.

One thing that helps me on this journey of SPIRITUS this year is seeing the difference in the students we see on retreat.  We get to spend time with students in smaller groups, and this is where we see the magic happen! Most students have a really strong desire to have a deeper relationship with God, and it is really inspiring how willing they are to share about their experiences, their prayer life, and their love of God!  I can’t wait to continue on in this ministry this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!