SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Prayer in SPIRITUS!

     Spiritus Ministries is a great place to continue learning more about our Lord Jesus, His holy mother and the life of the saints. Every day we have mass and adoration. I love going to mass because I encounter the presence of God in my life. During mass I thank God for the gift of this mystery. When we have adoration, we pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet and personal devotions. At this moment, one of my closest devotions is to pray to the Sorrowful Mother of God. I found out that this prayer can help people to discern more about the mystery of salvation in humanity. During this time, I also pray for the peace in the world and for an increase in vocations, especially for priesthood and religious vocations around the world. I thank Spiritus Ministries for giving me the opportunity to continue learning more about the mystery of salvation, the beauty of our catholic faith, and the invitation to share everything we have learned in our catholic faith with the youth in the State of Wisconsin. Spiritus Ministries is a community full of faith, love and respect- it is a community committed each moment to share the joy of the lord!

     -René Abrahan Martínez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!