SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Adventure is Out There

Recently, exchange programs and travel opportunities have been growing in popularity at universities across the county and I find my Facebook feed to be filled with breathtaking photos from my “world traveler” friends. With the desire to travel having always been in my heart as well, I knew that someday I to would find myself staring in awe of God’s masterpiece in foreign places around the world, however I never thought that the desires of my travels would be filled in the state of Wisconsin.
A state which to this South Dakota girl was pretty foreign considering I only knew Wisconsin to be a state to be filled with cheese loving, football fanatics who weren’t big fans of my hometown's team, the Minnesota Vikings. During these last few months though, I have found a love for this state as I all too often find myself breathless and in awe of the beauty that lays before my eyes. Remember, adventure is out there and God knows the desires of your heart, so lay everything before Him and allow him to woo you.

     -Anna Haiar



Kayaking at sunset with my fellow teammate Elizabeth Senkyr.



Enjoying the Sunset after a day of hiking with the team at Peninsula Sate Park in Door County.



Spent the day walking through shops and enjoying the vibrant colors of the changing trees.



Driving to mass on a rainy weekday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!