SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Moments of Grace

I believe that the greatest moments of grace are often left unseen. This is by God's design because He wishes to bless us through our faith in Him. SPIRITUS has brought many moments of grace that I will never see the fruits of, but every once in a while, God reveals something to me that is nothing less than a beautiful gift.

One of these gifted moments came to me in the fall. Our team was overbooked on a Monday and we ended up putting in 17 hours of retreats, traveling, and Bible study. Despite the long hours, God graced me with an unsuspecting energy to lead the Bible study discussions. I had wonderful interactions with  the teens, but after it was over, I really didn't know how everything went. Two weeks later, we were at Teen Disciples again, and a student came up to me and told me that the previous meeting was the best experience she has had with SPIRITUS (and she loves SPIRITUS!). At that moment, I knew that I could never truly begin to know the full impact we are having because such knowledge may rest only with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!