SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little Graces from Above

     As I reflect on the Spiritus year and all the students that I have encountered, through retreats, bible study and different events, I realized that God showers us with so many graces each and every day. One event that brought geart joy to my heart was during a middle school retreat. As the students were coming in, one of the students became super excited when she saw me. I realized that she had participated in the Totus Tuus program that had taken place this past summer. The joy that her excitement brought to me was beautiful. She had encountered the love of God this past summer and that experience was still alive in her heart.

I also had the chance to encounter Gods grace through a night of Praise and Worship. Gods presence truly comes alive for me through music. On this particular night I had the privilege to be prayed with by our coordinator. That was truly a grace filled moment as the love of God flooded my heart.

Weather it be from a student or a teammate God is constantly showering us with little graces from above. As I serve the Lord through this ministry I have learned that I can touch peoples lives, but people can touch my life more then they know. So go out and share a smile with someone today, you never know how much grace that might bring to one person. 

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!