SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! In the past two years I have been trying to build the Kingdom of God by preaching about the Lord’s Love and Mercy. I have experienced an adventure of a life time, seen the Love of God interact with the Children of God of all ages in incredible ways! But the most amazing and beautiful and unexpected thing happened as well in me. The Lord built His Kingdom in my heart! And He continues to do so! Every day my realization of the Lord’s Love for me grows. I see Him Loving me in the sacraments we get to partake in daily, in the formation we receive, in the interactions of my community and the students on retreat! The Father’s Love is so dangerously beautiful it often makes my heart beat so fast it almost hurts! And when I fail or fall or am going through times of feeling distant, I am touched gently in reembrace of the Prodigal Son, for I am a wandering soul constantly being beckoned to come closer like a child being encouraged to take his first steps to his father!
May God bless you and hold you close,
Arthur Richardson https://promisebradley.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/prodigal-son.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!