SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Thursday, January 3, 2013

How Spiritus has affected Aaron and others in the new 2013 year of awesomeness


For me personally, Spiritus has helped better form me as a disciple of Christ.  It has given me the oppourtunity to grow in spirituality, prayer life, and live in a community striving for holiness.  It has also given me the chance to serve others and love, which I feel our whole Christian faith is based. Through our formation sessions I have gained knowledge about the faith that I can implement and share with others throughout my life as well.  Basically the ministry of Spiritus has given me an opportunity to live a life as a disciple of Christ sharing my life and gifts with others, which is really what life is all about.


Over the past year and a half on the team, I have continually seen continual growth in my teammates, in students on retreats and through our bible studies.  It has amazing to see how students want to grow deeper in their faith and how God can open up doors for them.  Spiritus is such a great way for students to encounter God in a completely different and cool way.  It’s awesome to see how Spiritus has changed so many lives in such a short time.

For the year 2013...St. Paul...Pray for us!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!