SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Friday, January 11, 2013

Spiritus Changes Lives

Spiritus in my life has been a huge blessing and time and time again I see God working through it. It has changed my life and lighted a fire in my heart to want to strive for holiness in a new way. Through Spiritual Direction, Formation and the different aspects of prayer, I have learned that there is so much more to serving Christ then just giving my yes to the ministry. Spiritus has impacted who I am as a person and brought me deeper into that relationship with Christ. It has helped me realizes that in giving I receive more then I could every give. I thank the Lord every day for bring me to Spiritus. 

Along with changing my life, I have seen how Spiritus changes other peoples lives through the retreats, Bible Study, and all the times we minister to students. It is a huge blessing, to me and to the students. On one of the retreats I went to, we had small group sharing and after the small group, I thanked one of the students for sharing in small group and we ended up spending part of the retreat just talking. At the end of our discussion we prayed together. In the simple words of thank you, this student was inspired to ask questions and seek the Lord. Every soul is a gift from God and every person is seeking God. Through Spiritus many will find the Lord. 

Praise the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!