SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Sunday, January 20, 2013

God Can Turn Messes into Messages



THIS. THIS. THIS is so true. I finally believe it, its the fifth month of working with the youth and SPIRITUS. As I gave my testimony this afternoon in front of 90+ juniors at SS Edward & Isidore, Flintville. As I shared a part of my life with them, it took me back to those struggling days, as I spoke those words out loud, and how God works in marvelous ways. He uses our deepest wounds and makes them into beautiful messages of hope, life and joy. Even though I've been doing this for five months its still hard to share that story but it also gives me strength, peace and courage, because I know He is right there with me, and the Holy Spirit is guiding me through it all. My hope is that it sheds some light, some hope, ‘don’t give up He is not finish with you yet’ to the youth. Happy Sunday, have a blessed week!! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!