SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The SPIRITUS Impact

SPIRITUS has had a significant impact on my life in many ways. I have grown tremendously in my walk of faith and I am extremely thankful. My relationship with God has become even more vital to my everyday life and I have seen how God has used me as an instrument in ways I did not even think were possible. God has taught me to trust Him. Period. I have been graced with blessings greater than I deserve and I praise the Lord always.


I have seen how SPIRITUS has impacted the students we have ministered to on retreat. I have seen students who come in to the retreat closed off to the entire experience and over time seen how the Holy Spirit has worked through them, enabling them to be filled with God’s grace and love. The SPIRITUS team has worked well together, in order to support one another in the ministry and as a result, been able to minister to the students and give of our whole hearts.
-Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!