SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Spirit is ALIVE and well!

All praise, honor and glory be to Jesus Christ! 

Nothing beats praising the Holy Spirit in song. Well, in my opinion!!! And how it delights Him to hear us do it! I have this habit that once I find a song that I really like I will play it over and over again and share it with anyone and everyone around me, and the SPIRITUS team members have definitely caught on! 

I have never encountered a group of individuals as open to the Holy Spirit as this year's SPIRITUS team. The Holy Spirit, commonly referred to as the "forgotten" member of the trinity, is alive and well here! Isn't it amazing that the Spirit is always ready and willing to bring us deeper, teach us more, ANIMATE us and bring us to life!!!?? I thank the Lord every day for sending us His Spirit and allowing us to witness this gift to the young people we are blessed to encounter on retreats. 

Veni Sancte Spiritus!

--Alexa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!