SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Truth



      As the year has been progressing, I have been diving deeper. Diving deeper into Love of the Father, Truth, the Passion of our Lord, and in love with my community! All of who I am has been discovering so much about God, my very self, and how to truly love the other. I have also been developing some amazing relationships with the Saints! But the most amazing thing to experience by far is everyone else's growth! It's so beautiful to see others in my community fall deeply in love with Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the Father. To be able to witness the Peace and the Joy and Freedom that have been gained by diving into God makes my soul sore with Joy and thanksgiving to Jesus and Mary! This year has been so beautiful to be apart of and experience the love of this community and be loved by them all. The Lord is so good to us and through all the challenges and obstacles that can sometimes frustrate us, He is there helping us. 

      As for myself, I have been growing, sometimes very painfully, in truth about myself. I have been given the blessing of learning about a lot of my weaknesses and blind spots, and learning to accept the Father's Love and Joy in me in all of it has been a challenge. Learning that just because I fall and cry and whine at Him and complain to Him for giving me blessings and the Cross to carry, He still takes delight in me... ME a little sinner. He just Loves me.  

-Arthur




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!