SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, January 20, 2016


God works in mysterious ways. At the beginning of this school year when SPIRITUS starts up I was a seminarian for the Green Bay Diocese studying at Mundelein Seminary.  After a few months I discerned that God was calling me out of the seminary and I was trying to figure out where God wanted me next.  The opportunity to work with SPIRITUS presented itself pretty quickly and I decided that it would be a good fit for me.  

It has been a whirlwind time of different retreats, formation and other events going on each week, but it's been great!  SPIRITUS has provided the structure I need to grow in my faith through community, prayer and other forms of formation.  I love being on retreats where we can inspire kids of all ages, one of the most powerful moments of the retreats for me has been when we pray with the kids, it is a powerful experience exposing them to the true love of God.  I look forward to the next several months of retreats and I expect that the kids we encounter will gain much from them as well as the team members growing together in faith.  

-Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!