SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Friday, March 13, 2015

Simple Instrument

        I am only a simple instrument of the Holy Spirit, yet I have seen and encountered amazing things. On retreats I have seen the youth's hearts change. I have seen in their eyes the Holy Spirit giving them Wisdom and Understanding. I love watching Him work through prayer, one on one. In this form of prayer, I get to see how when I step back and let the Holy Spirit work, the students open up, share what is hurting them and holding them back spiritually. And then we pray and The Lord God touches their hearts and changes it and begins or continues to bring them into conversion of heart.
        The greatest blessing in the world is to feel the Holy Spirit burning in my heart when I speak. To receive Jesus everyday in the Eucharist and let Him thrive in my heart. "So this joy of mine is now complete. He must increase, but I must decrease.” John 3:30-To be lead into a relationship with the Father by Jesus and so to be in a beautiful relationship with the Holy Trinity. This is what the Lord desires for all of us! The best way to experience this is through Mary, our Holy Mother! The most Simple and Humble Instrument of the Lord God!

May God bless you,
Arthur Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!