SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Monday, March 30, 2015

I said YES!!!

I love the Triduum.  It is my favorite season in the Church, and it lasts only three days.  It’s the light at the end of the tunnel of 40 days of preparation where we know Victory wins! 
For those of you wondering what I said yes to… I’m engaged!  Now before you start freaking out, wondering if Eden changed the rules about the dating fast for SPIRITUS members, let me explain.  Actually, allow me to have Mike Donehey from 10th Avenue North explain (make sure you also listen to the song “Beloved” right after).



Do you get it now?  On Holy Thursday, we begin the three holiest days in the liturgical year, starting with the Supper of the Lamb.  Yet, although the Triduum lasts only three days it doesn’t end there.  Every time we attend Mass, we relive the Last Supper where Jesus asks us every time: “Will you marry me?”  I said yes.  Will you accept?

Happy Holy Week!
Peace, love, and saying “I do,”

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!