SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The new guy has arrived!

Hello! I'm a new addition to the team in Menasha. My name is Scott Dimler and I come from Los Angeles, CA. I was away for the first half of the year while finishing my B.A. in Religious Studies at California State University, Northridge. I was able to join the team a little late into the year, and at it's busiest time! Even though the pace of Spiritus at this time is quicker than normal I have been able to adapt very well thanks to all of the support I have received from the team! Giving talks, leading small groups, and running retreats seemed like something I could never do after missing so much time here, but my team members have been encouraging me every step of the way!

The team member here have been so friendly and willing to help me. I am amazed at the amount of growth in myself and the knowledge I have gained in only one short month! I look forward to the rest of the year and all of the other wonderful things I will learn as I continue on my journey with Spiritus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!