SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thankful for SPIRITUS!

Hello dear sisters and brothers in the name of Jesus Christ! 

In this blog I want to share with you my happiness for being part of SPIRITUS Ministries.
I love SPIRITUS Ministries, and I thank God for the opportunity he is giving me to be part of this great ministry. I feel the presence of Holy Trinity in this team; the people are very Godly. Every day of the week we go to mass and visit different parishes around the Mount Tabor Center, including parishes in Neenah and Appleton. I love going to adoration every day in the chapel at the Mount Tabor Center, and during that time I also pray the Holy Rosary to our Blessed Mother, the Immaculate Virgin Mary. I thank you Mr. and Mrs. Foord, all the staff at Mount Tabor Center/SPIRITUS, and donors for their friendship and support in our mission for us to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the State of Wisconsin!

Thanks!

René Abrahan Martínez

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!