SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Friday, October 21, 2016

Little Things Done With Great Love



Praise be Jesus Christ! October is my very favorite month of the year. Not only because I can wear boots, sweaters and scarves after the hot summer months, but especially because of all the incredible saint's feast days! Saint Therese, Saint Francis, Saint Faustina, and Saint Teresa of Avila just to name a few. The Saints have a very special place in our lives and are always desiring our friendships.
Therese came into my life when I was a Junior in highschool and has stuck with me ever since. I know I can count on her to intercede for me and help me to remain childlike and joyful.
I strongly encourage you to ask the Holy Spirit and I guarantee you will have a new friend in no time!

-Alexa Harbor
Image result for Saint Therese

1 comment:

  1. I remember this time in your life. It was a breath - takingly beautiful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!