SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Friday, October 17, 2014

The Father's Love

My heart longs for you, my Father. I have been developing an amazing relationship with all Three Persons of the Trinity for the past year now, but to experience the Father's Love had been a rare occurrence if I even noticed it at all. But on SPIRITUS I have had the privilege and pleasure to go exploring around in the State Parks in Wisconsin. And its there in the wilderness and danger of climbing the bluffs that I feel the thrill of the Father's Love pounding through my vanes and in my heart. My very being comes alive when I connect with the beauty, danger, and adventure that the Father is so excited to share.

God the Father has been the most mysterious for me to get to know. The love He has shown me has been fierce, intense, and at the same time, soft, comforting and gentle. Slowly He has revealed to me His ideals for masculinity and femininity that He Himself instilled in us when He created us in His image and likeness. And then helped me to grow in my own manhood by guiding me and pushing me. In the community here at SPIRITUS I have been able to see Him at work, and revealing Himself to me through my team mates, who are now my adopted family! I hear Him say to me in Mass or at other times of prayer, "These, these are My daughters! They are My delight!" and "My son! Look! Here are your brothers! They are My pride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!