SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Friday, September 30, 2011

We are SPIRITUS!

I just wanted to give a small biography of who the new members of the Spiritus are so you can all know who is writing to you this year!!!  Here they are:

Erin Schuessler

Erin Schuessler is back in town for a new adventure with the SPIRITUS team, this time, as the Coordinator.  Along with my new role, I am also beginning classes at the Augustine Institute in Denver, Colorado.  I am studying for a Master's degree in Evangelization and Catechesis.

Mark Rose

Hi! I'm Mark Rose and I am from Hudson, WI, which is on the border of Wisconsin and Minnesota. I received a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy from UW-Madison, and am back for my second year. I'm ready to serve the Lord and experience the Holy Spirit moving in a powerful way to His young ones.

Kelly Weber

I'm Kelly Weber and I hail from Grand Rapids, Michigan, affectionaly known as G-Rap. Before joining Spiritus I spent four amazing years at the University of Notre Dame, graduating with a degree in Theology. I am excited to be a part of SPIRITUS and to see what God has in store for me here in Wisconsin!

Jonathan Tousignant

Hi! I'm Jonathan Tousignant from Pewaukee, WI. I graduated from Creighton University with a BA in Photo-Journalism. I am on fire in my faith and love working with the youth, with music, outdoor activities, auto-mechanics, and photography. I look forward to carrying out this great mission of Christ!

Trisha Flasch

I'm Trisha Flasch and I grew up in Mayville, WI. I graduated with my BA in Philosophy from UW Stevens Point and Master's in Religious Studies from Naropa University in Boulder, CO. I struggled with feeling proud of my faith when I was a kid so I am incredibly excited to learn, gro, and help our youth be proud of God.

Aaron Lang

Hi, I'm Aaron Lang. I enjoy playing volleyball, basketball, and basically anything outside that's active. I grew up in the Appleton area and have been graced by God to be given the opportunity to work with the SPIRITUS team. I am excited to start my path towards serving Christ.

Alexandria Lewis

My name is Alexandria Lewis, or Alex. I am from Sheridan, Indiana, and graduated from Franciscan University in Steubenville with a degree in English/Drama. After graduation I served for Lourdes Volunteers helping arrange pilgrimages to Lourdes. Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us!

Jared Cunio

Hi, I'm Jared Cunio. I joined SPIRITUS after graduating from the University of South Florida. I grew up in Titusville, Florida, about 15  minutes from the Kennedy Space Center. I am very excited about being part of SPIRITUS, and I am looking forward to seeing how God will help me grow this year.

Karissa Tousignant

My name is Karissa Tousignant from Pewaukee, WI. I graduated in Music Theory from UW-Waukesha with my Associate of Arts and Sciences. I love singing and playing Guitar and Clarinet. I worked with the Schoenstatt Sisters of Mary to run summer camps for youth. I love God, my faith and I can not wait to share God with the youth.

Daniel Bayer

My name is Daniel Bayer from Middleton, WI. I graduated from Madison College with an associates degree in Liberal Arts. I recently returned from Spain where I attended World Youth Day. I hope to carry my enthusiasm from that experience to inspire the students on retreats.

I hope you can all share in our experience throughout the year and God bless you all.

Mark Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!