SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blessed Again

Throughout this last week we, as Spiritus, have had the opportunity to lead 2 middle school retreats, a freshman retreat, a senior retreat, and a confirmation retreat. Although this week has been incredibly busy and although we have been cramming to prepare all our sessions I can not be anything but thankful for every moment I have been gifted with this week.

When I decided to join the Spiritus team I was not really sure what I was getting myself into but now after only 4 weeks I can not imagine being anywhere else. The young people that we have been blessed enough to encounter have already shown me how lucky I am to be able to do this ministry. So far we have been able to really connect with the young people and intimately share our experiences. I feel touched by how open and willing to explore with us the young people have been so far.

Each week I have the pleasure of looking forward to working with young people who are open and looking to understand their faith. I have the opportunity to share with young people what they have to gain by turning their hearts toward God.

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!