SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Healing

              After our healing retreat this last week I came to realize that I am a mess! I came to see some of the things that I need healing for in my life. It was  a sad moment to identify these hurts and where they come from and yet at the same time to be so overjoyed at finding them. I was given a chance to better myself - to become the saint I am meant to be! I was able to find things in my life that have hurt me and that are affecting me and my relationships today. This is my opportunity to acknowledge those things and get on with the healing I need to be that saint. I have the opportunity to grow closer to Christ in a way I would never been able to if I didn't learn of those things.

             Sometimes in our lives we forget that others are hurting too; we are so engrossed in our own worries and hurts that we cannot see those around us. We start to accidentally hurt others because we are so afraid of harming ourselves. We need to be aware that everyone needs healing and that if we don't open ourselves up there is no room for growth and new, true relationships. It is amazing the things that we can learn if we just say Yes to God's will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!