SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I chose you

           I used to tell my mom that as the middle child of 12, I did not get treated as fairly as everyone else. I didn't get as much stuff, I didn't stay out as late, and they were stricter with me. She of course denied this for a few years until one day she finally said, "Michelle you are right". For a split second my jaw dropped, she admitted it! Then she added "And now you are holier because of it". I chuckled to myself because like usual God had something to tell me. "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you". John 15:16 

          God chose every one of us to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. By being on SPIRITUS I am able to do God's will and I am also able to help others come to know Christ. We help others encounter Jesus because we say, "Yes" to serving him. I thank God for the grace to respond to His call. So, I want to thank those whom by God's great grace has made this possible for all of us on SPIRITUS. Thank you to those who have supported me through out the years especially my parents. Thank you to all those who support SPIRITUS and thank you God for allowing me to be here on SPIRTIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!