SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Little Moments


SPIRITUS provides many opportunities for the team to grow in Christ. Perhaps my favorite moments though, are the seemingly little ones. For example on one of our days off a few of us went to the Manderfield’s Bakery. We talked, laughed, and grew together. My favorite part of this outing was seeing a grandfather and his granddaughter come in and sit down with pastries. Watching them interact filled me with such joy and made me contemplate the love our Father has for us. On another occasion part of the team drove back from a small retreat in the rain. When we got back some of us danced barefooted in the rain. Thankfully, no one caught a cold after this adventure, but a sense of God’s love and joy was present. These and many more moments have shown me that God’s love can truly be found all around us. However, some of the best little moments are those spent in front of the tabernacle. We are blessed to have a chapel inside of Mount Tabor Center. Here one can always find a peaceful escape to remember what is truly important, which is God’s everlasting love for us. These seemingly small moments have helped me grow so much in my faith. I will forever be thankful for the time spent with SPIRITUS, igniting and growing in the faith.

-Gemma Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!