SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Saturday, September 20, 2014

God's grace



I had a friend from home who told me, “don’t change too much while you’re gone”. Well I haven’t changed at all, I am just slowly transforming more and more into the woman God has created me to be. I am becoming myself.

No these aren't drastic differences, but they are little things that I see God created me for. If I listen I can hear the Holy Spirit, that calm voice is easier to connect to. I am blessed with each moment the Spirit comes upon me.

Receiving the Eucharist all week long has caused my heart to beat harder when it comes time for communion. The moment the priest walks down from the altar with the Eucharist, I am so excited to walk up that aisle into God's arms.

My relationship with God is growing deeper and deeper, its really stretching me out of my comfort zone and I love it. That Oceans song, “ Spirit lead me where my trust is without boarders, let me walk upon the waters, wherever you will call me” has a whole new meaning to me. God seems to call me to something little, but something new every single day.

No, I am not a saint, but I am happy to feel God so much around me and within me. SPIRITUS has made what seemed impossible to me, an actuality. Daily, I wake up and work to bring God closer to others. There is nothing more my heart desires than to share the love I keep feeling, more every day, with everyone around me. If that means a smile, or just the face of love, I want to strive to give that.

Prayer shapes my day and it calms my heart. Instead of worrying I pray and Jesus has been doing a great job at taking any problems and turning them into blessings.

Waking up to a beautiful church right outside the window is a dream come true. There is so much more I could write about but I think this explains my greatest joys so far. This next 8 months will be such a blessing and I am looking forward to every moment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your spiritual experience.You have become a contemplative.Your sharing will inspire many to live their life open to Jesus.Your smile is charming.God bless you.
    mm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!