SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Monday, April 21, 2014

Because of Him

Happy Easter, He is Risen!!! I hope all of you had a beautiful Tridumm. I pray that this season of joy, hope and love brings you ever closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope that this Easter season you see just how much the Lord's love runs so deep. That these next fifty days leading up to Pentecost you journey with the Lord, sharing with others the hope, peace, joy and the courage to change it all around for Him.

Just as Pope Francis said in his Easter message,

"That is why we tell everyone: "Come and see!" In every human situation, marked by frailty, sin and death, the Good News is no mere matter of words, but a testimony to unconditional and faithful love: it is about leaving ourselves behind and encountering others, being close to those crushed by life's troubles, sharing with the needy, standing at the side of the sick, elderly and the outcast. "Come and see!": Love is more powerful, love gives life, love makes hope blossom in the wilderness." -Urbi Et Orbi, Pope Francis

I feel like he is somewhat speaking to us here on SPIRITUS, as we encounter the children, teens and youth adults in this ministry, sharing Jesus' love with them. I love Pope Francis. I am so thankful for this reminder, it gives me that little push to make that change this Easter season haha. One more time, I pray that this Easter season fills you with joy, hope and love. Christ is Risen, Alleluia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!