SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Beauty of Busyness!

I am writing this post in the midst of a busy week for SPIRITUS. We are so blessed to see a ton of students on many different retreats throughout this week! This past weekend the team traveled to Kaukauna, Plainfield, Neenah and Manawa to lead retreats for some wonderful students! 

It is during weeks like this, filled with many retreats, that I realize what a blessing this ministry is. The opportunity for our team to reach out to over a hundred students in the span of a week is awe-inspiring for me. We are given so many moments to teach students what God has so graciously taught us about His love and mercy, and also to listen to the joys and sorrows that each student is facing in their own life. There are so many opportunities to connect with students whether it is talking about deep faith issues, or through fun activities and song. While long days of retreats can be draining, I have found that the more time that I spend with students, the more energy I have and the more confident I am that SPIRITUS is exactly where I need to be. It is truly a blessing. May God keep blessing our team with amazing students on retreat and continue to show us the beauty of busyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!