SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Laughter Filled The Air

This past Sunday, September 30th we had our eleventh retreat of the year so far with SS Mary & Hyacinth, Antigo. We had 28 seniors join us at Mount Tabor, it was a wonderful experience. As the retreat started rolling, the students were fully engaged. Leading ice breakers for the first time and small groups on my own without a co-pilot was a whole new experience on its own.

As I gave my session towards the end of the retreat, the room was filled with laughter and they taught me something important that afternoon, learn to embrace the awkwardness and laugh at yourself a little. Enjoy the little things in life, for those are the ones that matter most.

This past week was oobber busy and there are more retreats coming, but with this busy schedule I have had lots of time to reflect on all the good things in life, how privileged we are to have this life. I dare you, find those bits of happiness in stressful/busy times, in those moments where you think gahhh I just can not do all of this, think again you can!

Happy feast of the Guardian Angels may they be watching over you.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoice and with my song will I praise him. - Psalms 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!