SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Thursday, September 13, 2012

SPIRITUS Team Four

As you may have noticed, SPIRITUS has already begun retreats this year, kicking off with a Confirmation retreat last weekend and continuing with a Faith on Fire last night. But we still haven't officially introduced ourselves, so without further ado, SPIRITUS Team Four:


Hi! I'm Mark Rose from Hudson, WI. I graduated from UW-Madison with a degree in Philosophy. This is my third year evangelizing with SPIRITUS and I am the Coordinator of the team. I am blessed to have this opportunity to lead the team in growing in holiness and evangelizing. I believe it's going to be an amazing year!







I'm Julie Escobar from Brush, Colorado. I graduated from McPherson College with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. I am ecstatic to be a part of the wonderful journey of SPIRITUS and look forward to working, growing and learning with Jesus Christ and the youth!


I'm Jared Cunio. I joined SPIRITUS last year after graduating from the University of South Florida. I grew up in Titusville, Florida, near the Kennedy Space Center. I am very excited about my second year of SPIRITUS and I am looking forward to growing in faith, love and service as a Servant Leader.







Hey! I'm Callie Kowalski from Mountain Top, PA. I graduated from Franciscan U. in Steubenville with a Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Communications. Music is my passion and the Lord has called me to use it with SPIRITUS. I'm excited to grow in faith and witness to the youth.


Hi, I am Robbie Jennings from San Jacinto, CA. I received a Master's degree in Theology from Franciscan U. in Steubenville. I'm honored to be doing the Lord's will by carrying out the mission of SPIRITUS. I pray I grow deeper in my relationship with Jesus & bring His love to the youth.







Hi! I'm Rachel Van Handel and I'm from Appleton, WI. I graduated from the UW-Madison with a Bachelor's degree in Religious Studies and Sociology. I have an enormous heart for the youth and I am excited to show them the amazing love of God through working with SPIRITUS!


Hi, I'm Aaron Lang. I enjoy playing volleyball, basketball, and basically anything outside that's active. I grew up in the Appleton area and have been graced by God to be given the opportunity to work a second year on SPIRITUS as a Servant Leader.








Hi, I'm Kate Ruth. I grew up in Port Washington, WI and just graduated from University of Wisconsin-Green Bay with my Bachelor's degree in Social Work. I'm excited to be able to share my faith with all the students we will be working with this year!


I'm Michael Servis. I graduated from the University of Maine with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and International Affairs. I have lived in many places and have spent much of my life traveling devoted to Christ and His church. I am excited to bring the Word of the Lord to His youth.







I'm Karissa Tousignant from Pewaukee, WI. I graduated in Music Theory from UW-Waukesha with an Associate of Arts degree. I love singing, playing guitar & clarinet, and sharing faith. I am back for my second year of SPIRITUS and I am super excited to share the love of God with all the youth.


We have a great team this year and God will use us to do great things! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!