SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mahna Mahna


The title says it all! But, before I get into that, allow me to re-introduce myself. I am Erin Schuessler, a seasoned SPIRITUS veteran serving a third year with the program, now as the team coordinator.

It has been such a tremendous blessing to work with this year’s team. They bring such joy to my life! One of the highlights of my job is to see God’s divine providence unfold. It is so evident that He has called each one by name to live in this community and to serve in this ministry. Both aspects are absolutely flourishing…Praise the Lord!

Their growth as a community and individually reminds me of a song that is near and dear to the teams heart (the sisterhood’s heart anyways)…

“I look into these eyes and I don’t recognize the one I see inside. Its time for me to decide am I a man or am I a Muppet?”

For the sake of SPIRITUS, we’ll take a slightly different approach…” ...Its time for me to decide am I a man or am I an Evangelist?”

Each of the young adults on this team has taken a huge leap of faith in saying, “Yes” to serving or Lord. They are discovering that God’s call is transforming. Through their yes, they are uncovering more deeply who God has created them to be and how He is calling them to serve. We are all called to evangelize.

So, ask yourselves, “Are you a man, or are you an evangelist?”

Say “YES” to Christ!

Mahna Mahna,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!