SPIRITUS Team 8

SPIRITUS Team 8

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Franciscan University Career Fair (Part Two)

Hello Everyone! Katie Kolega & I travelled to Franciscan University of Steubenville for the annual career fair last week. We left early in the morning (3:30 CST) on Tuesday March 29th and stayed until 8:10 a.m. (EST) on Friday, April 1st. The trip down was long but it was good time to talk with God and each other. I would like present you with some photos of our trip.

This first photo was taken after the 4:45 p.m. Mass. We ran into SPIRITUS-Alumnus, Nick Coombs who was at the University also for recruiting purposes with his new job in the Dakotas):



After the career fair (Weds., March 30th from 10-3), Katie had a little fun up at Egan Hall, including a celebrity moment outside the office of Dr. Scott Hahn:

For privacy reasons, I have blacked-out Dr. Hahn's contact information. Katie & I had the opportunity to talk in a couple of classes, briefly, about what life is like after Steubenville and share the work we do with SPIRITUS:



On Thursday the 31st, I took a photo of myself on the set of Franciscan University Presents: Then, on Friday morning, Katie & I had breakfast with my Household, the Brothers of the Eternal Song: All in all, we had a fun trip. Perhaps we will write individual blog entries about the experience itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate hearing from you!